Job Opportunity Details
Hiring Location: Mary Immaculate Catholic School - Catholic School
Address: 14032 Dennis Lane, Farmers Branch, TX 75234 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Weekends/OT Required: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: No
General Summary of Position:
The Technology Coordinator leads technology practices and objectives that will provide a responsive, service-oriented culture for the school faculty, staff, and students. This position oversees the implementation and maintenance of the technology infrastructure school-wide, all application technology and oversees the deployment of all devices related to technology. The Technology Coordinator manages the technology budget and oversees policies related to technology.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of the Position:
• Responsible for the management, strategy and execution of technology infrastructure for the school.
• Research and recommends new products, software, websites and programs and leads efforts to improve technology processes.
• Directs the effective delivery of networks, development and disaster recovery systems and processes.
• Prepares financial budgets and presets proposals for capital projects. Works on grant requests, E-Rate and investigates other funding options for technology.
• Work closely with administration, external vendors and faculty.
• Oversight of technical projects in alignment with the strategic plan and organizational goals.
• Provide internal training and instruction as needed.
• Addresses any issues or shortcomings of technology as they arise.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated success in the oversight and implementation of technical systems.
• Ability to work in an environment of professionals and educators and to interact and coordinate with a diverse group of faculty, staff, students, and advisory council members.
• Solid problem-solving skills with the ability to forecast appropriate project completion.
• Experience supervising, developing and mentoring staff.
• Able to work alone or on a team, and to manage specific projects during hours outside the typical
• Ability to identify and solve technology related issues.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a technical field.
• 5+ years’ experience in Technology or some service-related technology position.
• Familiar with Cisco, Dell, Meraki and Ruckus networking equipment and use of VLANs.
• Familiar with Windows Server platforms, Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and Office Suite
• Familiar with iOS and iPads
• Familiar with and able to modify and configure Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy.
• Familiar with FACTS SIS (RenWeb), including report customization package.
• Familiar with NEC 9100 Phone system, Valcom Class Connection PA system and Video Insight security system.
• Familiar with Newline Trutouch products and Android operating system
• Able to perform all system installation tasks including installation of cables, switches, etc.
Interested applicants please send resume and cover letter to: Sister Mary Anne at email@example.com
Name and Title: Sister Mary Anne Zuberbueler, Principal
How to submit resume: Email
Approved - Yes