Job Opportunity Details
Weekend Facilities & Maintenance Technician
Hiring Location: St. Patrick Catholic Parish - Dallas - Parish
Address: 9643 Ferndale Road, Dallas, TX 75238 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: 8:00 to 6:30 Saturday and Sunday
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: No
St. Patrick Parish is located in the Lake Highlands Neighborhood in Northeast Dallas. We are diverse Roman Catholic Community of over 2,500 Families. The Facilities and Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the physical environment of all buildings, grounds, and equipment in support of Clergy, Educators, Parishioners, and Staff for weekend services and events.
• Maintains all educational, social and workspaces, ensuring all are clean and in good repair for the weekend parish events and services.
• Performs a wide range of duties in support of events and activities, including ensuring setup of chairs, tables, stages, decorations, or equipment as specified by St. Patrick staff.
The Facilities and Maintenance Technician reports directly to the Facilities Manager. The Technician must work as an integral member of the St. Patrick staff by coordinating and sharing information and resources with both administrative and maintenance staff as needed to accomplish the objectives that have been identified above.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENT:
• Must be able to perform routine maintenance and or repair tasks.
• Work professionally and effectively with ministries and parishioners.
• Work in a team environment and with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects and establish work priorities.
• Excellent time management, communication, and organization skills.
• Must be able to work flexible weekend hours.
• Work in a church and school environment
• May require lifting of 25-40 lbs., bending, stooping, and climbing.
• Requires walking/inspecting the entire facility (multiple buildings) regularly.
Name and Title: Holly Brown, Business Manager
Phone: 214-348- 7380 ext 2405
How to submit resume: Mail, Drop-off at location, Email
Approved - Yes