Job Opportunity Details
Hiring Location: Immaculate Conception Parish - Corsicana - Parish
Address: 3000 W State Highway 22, Corsicana, TX, TX 75110 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Associates Degree (Preferred)/ HS Diploma + 5+ yrs experience
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: No
The Parish Business Operations Manager is a leadership role in support of the pastor's responsibilities to the parish. This leader is a steward of the parish's physical, financial, and personnel resources. Immaculate Conception has around 1,200 registered families. Working closely with James L. Collins Catholic School and Calvary Cemetery in Corsicana is essential. The parish is located on a campus that is around 24 acres. Immaculate Conception is the oldest running parish in the Diocese of Dallas. The Employee is required to attend the Finance Council meetings around 4 to 5 a year.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and practices
• Solid business operational experience
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Supervisory and leadership experience
• Proven organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, meet deadlines and produce high quality results quickly
• Excellent computer skills: MS Office suite of products; internet applications; Quickbooks Accounting Software, Excel
• Good record-keeping skills
• Good facilitation skills
• Collaborative style that fosters workplace excellence and mutual staff support
• Highly motivated; able to work independently and as part of a team and with energy, optimism and persistence
• Ability to present oneself professionally
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to prioritize and to be flexible
• Able to work frequent evenings and/or weekends and work an unpredictable schedule when necessary
• Be available for all events involving the handling of cash.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree desired in Business or a closely related field.
• 5 – 10 years of business experience, non-profit experience preferred.
Background Check: This position requires a criminal background check and credit check.
Language requirements: English proficiency required.
Business Manager Detailed Job Description
Name and Title: Rev. Juan Carlos Marín-Cortés, Pastor
Phone: (903) 467 3964
How to submit resume: Drop-off at location, Email
Approved - Yes