Job Opportunity Details
Position Filled - Applications are no longer being accepted.
Accounts Payable Associate
Hiring Location: Cistercian Preparatory School - Catholic School
Address: 3660 Cistercian Rd., Irving, TX 75039 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Weekends/OT Required: No
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: No
Cistercian Preparatory School, an independent, college preparatory school for boys from grades 5-12 located in Irving, Texas, is seeking a part-time, full-year Accounts Payable Associate. This employee will be responsible for weekly accounts payable, monthly credit card reconciliations, and assisting the Business Office with special projects. The position is on campus, reports directly to the School Business Manager, and provides competitive compensation commensurate with experience. More detailed job requirements are listed below.
• Accounts Payable (AP) – all facets of AP to include managing payment requests/approvals, entering and preparing weekly checks, and reconciling AP to the general ledger.
• Maintain vendor files both digitally and in the accounting data base (Blackbaud).
• Manage credit card receipts/approvals and prepare monthly credit card import to general ledger.
• Special project support as needed.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Must be proficient with MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Accounts payable data base/module experience is required; Blackbaud Financial Edge experience is a plus.
• Basic accounting knowledge and understanding of how accounts payable relates to the financial statements.
• Must exhibit a high degree of integrity, confidentiality, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic.
• Willing to collaborate and able to prioritize and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Qualified candidates should email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission of a resume is not considered an application for employment. Cistercian Preparatory School do not discriminate in their hiring policies based on race, color, religion, or national/ethnic origin.
Approved - No