Job Opportunity Details
Administrative Assistant/Front Desk Receptionist
Hiring Location: The Highlands School - Catholic School
Address: 1451 E. Northgate Drive, Irving, TX 75062 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Weekends/OT Required: Rarely
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: Preferred
• Support and upholds the philosophy of Catholic education and the mission of the school.
• Support and adhere to the Code of Conduct and policies and procedures of the school and the Catholic Diocese of Dallas.
• The Administrative Assistant reports to the Vice Principal and supports the VP will all aspects of organization and facilitation of the daily functions.
• This individual is the welcoming public face and voice of the school, exudes calmness and competence.
• Results-oriented person who can handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, often working with students, parents, teachers, and administrators simultaneously or in rapid succession.
• Knowledge of the basic teachings of the Catholic Church
• Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, or similar role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Hands-on experience with office equipment.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, communication proficiency written and oral.
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Professional appearance
• Attitude of service, cordial, friendly and professional demeanor.
• Supporting the Vice Principal with various responsibilities.
• Provide clerical and administrative support as directed.
• Arranging for substitute teacher coverage
• Assist in ordering and tracking necessary classroom supplies (i.e., books, office supplies)
• Schedule and maintain all Vice Principals calendar meetings, appointments, etc.
• Point of Contact for faculty in absence of Vice Principal
• The position of Administrative Assistant/Front Office Receptionist will report to the Vice Principal.
Administrative Assistant/Front Desk Receptionist Detailed Job Description
Name and Title: Patricia Hagerty, Human Resources Coordinator
How to submit resume: Mail, Drop-off at location, Email
Approved - Yes