Job Opportunity Details
Hiring Location: Cistercian Preparatory School - Catholic School
Address: 3660 Cistercian Rd, Irving, TX 75039 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: No
Cistercian Preparatory School is seeking a full-time, 12-month a year Receptionist. This employee will be responsible for the smooth and efficient operation of the reception desk, compilation of the weekly newsletter, and assisting various department heads and school staff with special projects. The position will report directly to the Headmaster’s Admin. This position provides competitive compensation commensurate with experience, retirement benefits, health, life, and long-term disability insurance. More detailed job requirements are listed below.
• Front desk management, includes answering phone calls, issuing guest badges through the Raptor Safe Environment database, and issuing student late arrival/early release paperwork.
• Sort incoming mail and meter outgoing mail.
• Manage the weekly compilation of the School’s newsletter in Constant Contact.
• Awareness of and ability to communicate changes to the school calendar.
• Order and track weekly office supplies needs.
• Point person for copier assistance and maintenance requests.
• Assist various department heads with special projects as needed.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Must be proficient with MS Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Must exhibit a high degree of integrity, confidentiality, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic.
• Team player able to prioritize and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Working knowledge of Constant Contact is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Qualified candidates should email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission of a resume is not considered an application for employment. Cistercian Preparatory School does not discriminate in their hiring policies based on race, color, religion, or national/ethnic origin.
Name and Title: Lisa Richard, Assistant to the Headmaster
How to submit resume: Mail, Drop-off at location, Email
Approved - Yes