Job Opportunity Details
Director of Marketing
Hiring Location: St. Ann Catholic Church - Parish
Address: 180 Samuel Blvd., Coppell, TX 75019 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: M-F 9am-5pm with some weekends.
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: No
General Summary of the Position
Are you an organized and tenacious Marketing leader looking for a new challenge? Do you desire to use your skills not only to build effective marketing strategies but also to build the Kingdom of God?
St. Ann Catholic Church, a parish of 7,500 families in DFW, is looking for a creative, high-energy, and passionate individual for a director level position who wants to use his or her marketing and communication skills to impact our community with the gospel. The ideal candidate thinks strategically and has experience leading a team of marketing and creative professionals in a deadline-driven work environment. This person should be a self-starter who is excited to join a growing Catholic community with a vibrant culture. This role will require a firm understanding of our church’s mission and vision.
• Minimum 5 years experience in marketing, or related field, including minimum 3 years management experience.
• Bachelors in Business, Marketing, Communication, or related field; or comparable work experience.
• Experience managing a team and a departmental budget.
• Plan, create and execute Marketing strategies that bring people to Jesus, form disciples and send them out to transform the world.
• Manage a $330,000 annual Marketing budget and a team of three marketing professionals, plus contractors.
• Act as an “internal agency” at St. Ann Parish serving a variety of stakeholders (Parish’s Strategic Leadership Team, Parish Staff, and Volunteer Ministry Leaders) to develop cohesive and strategic marketing plans for growth.
• Effectively build monthly and annual marketing plans with clear deliverables and goals; consistently look beyond the next event to how the marketing team can best support the evangelization of the parish and broader community.
• Create marketing plans designed to engage and evangelize internal (parishioners) and external (non-parishioners living near St. Ann) target audiences, executing on day-to-day communications as well as leveraging marketing, communications, and technology to broaden St. Ann’s influence and evangelization efforts in the community.
• Own all communications across digital and traditional marketing channels including but not limited to: social media, email, website, bulletin, worship aids, flyers, yard signs, screens, videos, billboards, and jumbotrons on campus, livestream, mobile app, and event collateral.
• Ensure all marketing collateral is accurate, grammatically correct, doctrinally accurate, and within the church’s vision and brand framework; take personal ownership over review of content for key events (ex. Carnival, Christmas, Easter) and manage/delegate review process for more routine work.
• Create quarterly reports for St. Ann Strategic Leadership Team, and as needed for St. Ann Parish Pastoral Counsel including: analytic data from digital and physical media channels, status on annual marketing goals, budget forecasts and updates, and highlights of upcoming marketing programs.
• Active participation in the St. Ann parish community as a parishioner: worship at St. Ann on Sundays; volunteer at St. Ann events, missions, etc.; tithe to St. Ann; participate in a small group.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and design.
• Professional team player with exceptional tenacity and follow-through.
• People person and natural relationship builder.
• Creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• General graphic design skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign preferred.
• Ability to work across different cultures, Spanish speaking is a plus.
Name and Title: Fr. Edwin Leonard
How to submit resume: Email
Approved - Yes