Job Opportunity Details
Parish Outreach and Youth Program Coordinator
Hiring Location: St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church - Parish
Address: 9470 County Road 213, Forney, TX 75126 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Tuesday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (1 hour lunch)
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: Yes
Bilingual Required: No
• Responsible for parish website update and maintenance.
• Develops and manage strategy for parish social media, online parish event
calendar, and other communication channels.
• Sees to the upkeep of the parish google suit.
• Confirmation Program Responsibilities:
• Ensure Safe Environment guidelines are followed with youth and volunteers
• Communicate with teens and parents
• Suggest resource material (videos, books, games, prayers service, etc.) to volunteer leaders
Youth and Young Adults Program Responsibilities:
• Ensure on-going faith opportunities for youth
• Create and organize activities for youth to experience and celebrate God in their lives
• Develop, train and nurture youth leaders
• Ensure direct ministerial outreach to parish youth
• Develop a network of young adults within the parish
• Plan and execute programs and activities for young adults
FOR A COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION, SEE THE ATTACHMENT.
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in youth Ministry
• Experience in working, coordinating, and directing Youth Ministry and Faith
Formation programs or a related educational certificate.
• Experience in the use of social media platforms.
• Catholic in good standing
• Willing to work outside of regular office hours when necessary
• Days and hours of work are flexible
• This position entails frequent evenings and weekends formation
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Proficient with technology including social media
Name and Title: Fr. Patrick Olaleye, Pastoral Administrator
How to submit resume: Email
Approved - Yes