Job Opportunity Details
Advancement Operations Associate
Hiring Location: Bishop Lynch High School - Catholic School
Address: 9750 Ferguson Road., Dallas, TX 75228 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: No
BISHOP LYNCH HIGH SCHOOL
Advancement Operations Associate
Job Description FLSA Status: Exempt
Faithful to Catholic Tradition and our Dominican heritage of scholarship and service, Bishop Lynch High School promotes the development of the total person by bringing together a diverse community in a rigorous college preparatory environment where students are taught to strive for excellence, seek truth, and work for justice in the world.
The Advancement Operations Associate is responsible for the implementation of the goals of Catholic education as outlined in The Holy See’s Teaching on Catholic Schools (Archbishop Michael Miller):
• Inspired by a Supernatural Vision
• Founded on a Christian Anthropology
• Animated by Communion and Community
• Imbued with a Catholic Worldview
• Sustained by Gospel Witness
Qualified candidates will be driven and inspired by the mission of Catholic schools to form young men and women in a high school setting “who will be good citizens of the world, loving God and neighbor and enriching society with the leaven of the gospel, and who will also be good citizens of the world to come, thus fulfilling their destiny to become saints” (Miller 20).
Reporting to the Chief Advancement Officer, the Advancement Operations Associate assists the Advancement Quadrant in achieving their goals. Responsible for a range of office support assignments, the Advancement Operations Associate must be organized, have the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and provide quality customer service digitally, by phone and in person.
JOB EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSBILITIES
Individual duties will consist of, but are not limited to:
Information Management and Administrative Support
• Manage internal tasks for Advancement Team members for efficient operation of the Advancement Department.
• Record all donations received through the Advancement office and submit for deposit, ensuring appropriate documentation is included such as Letters of Intent and pledges to the Fund for BL and the Capital Campaign.
• Reconcile invoices with the Business Office on a monthly/quarterly basis.
• Process acknowledgement letters related to school donations.
• Prepare and manage accurate Advancement and Admission calendars for all appropriate events.
• Attend Operational Leadership Team meetings as the Advancement Quadrant’s representative.
• Accurately enter new and updated information of constituents in Veracross, and/or Ravenna Solutions.
• Assist Admissions Department with initiating and returning inquiries from prospective families by phone, email, and other digital communication.
• Manage admission application files and documents utilizing admissions software (Ravenna Solutions) including transcript review, teacher recommendations, interview write ups, and more.
• Maintain inventory of event and office supplies and manage ordering of all marketing and office materials.
• Manage Admissions Office mailings including but not limited to the 8th Grade Mailer, thank you postcards, event invitations, and acceptance packets.
• Utilize Ravenna database and other resources to provide regular enrollment data reports.
• Serve as the primary support for the Welcome Center.
• Assist with major Advancement events including, but not limited to, President’s Reception, President’s Holiday Gathering, Auction Gala, Gala related events, and Golf Tournament.
• Distribute flyers, admissions materials, camp information, etc. to local partner schools promoting BLHS.
• Other duties and activities as assigned for the efficient operation of the department.
• Support department with planning and attend all admission events both on and off campus.
• Create and update the event calendar in online admission database (Ravenna Solutions) to accurately reflect prospective family events.
• Manage event registrations, check-ins, and communication plans to effectively prepare for and follow up after all admission events.
• Schedule planned admission events utilizing the calendar database – SchoolDude.
• Coordinate school specific events with partner schools.
• Support the Office of Admission in the planning of weekend admission testing.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with 3+ years of administrative experience.
• Self-starter with a high level of interpersonal skills. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy; the ability to provide customer service with grace is a must.
• Interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of a variety of software applications including word processing and spreadsheets. Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge, Ravenna, Veracross is preferred.
• Continuous attention to detail, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com.
Name and Title: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to submit resume: Email
Approved - Yes