Job Opportunity Details
Field Support / Floater
Hiring Location: Pastoral Center Department/ CCFC - Pastoral Center
Address: 901 S Madison Ave, Dallas, TX 75208 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Wednesday-Sunday 8:00am-12:00pm or as needed
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: No
This position requires a dependable and responsible individual that is willing to help other areas of the CCFC to accomplish their goals.
• Support Guest Experience Associate with set-up, AV equipment, wayfinding (signage).
• Some janitorial activities to keep the place clean during retreats.
• Help with transportation and logistics for caterings off-premises.
• Help with management of resources (logistics and storage) such as trucks, tables, chairs, silverware, dishes, decorations, table cloths.
• Loading and unloading food, tableware, and catering supplies onto and off catering vehicles.
• Help with setting up dining and buffet areas (On-site Set Up, Tear Down)
• Support with in-store purchases when needed (food, mass items and other materials)
• Support to other activities when requested such as clean-up days, garage sales, special projects/programs and any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Possess a good understanding of proper equipment handling (safety first)
• Understands the importance of working in the hospitality industry and adapts to
• changes quickly to get things done on time.
• A great attention to detail and concern with the logistics that apply to catering.
• Interpersonal communication skills and must enjoy interacting well with all who come to the center.
• Must work during weekends.
Education and Experience:
• Some experience in Facilities management.
• Know how to drive a vehicle and have driver’s license.
• Shift will vary based upon business need. Must be available to work on weekends.
• Lift up to 50lbs.
Name and Title: Bertha deBastiani, CCFC Director
Phone: 214-943-6585 Ext 105
How to submit resume: Drop-off at location, Email
Approved - Yes