Job Opportunity Details
Parish Weekend Maintenance
Hiring Location: Holy Trinity Catholic Parish - Parish
Address: 3826 Gilbert Ave., Dallas, TX 75219 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Friday 4:00PM - 9:00PM, Saturday 1:00PM-9:00PM, Sunday 12:30PM - 9:00PM
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: HS Diploma
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: No
The Parish Weekend Maintenance worker is a member of the support staff and is responsible for the maintenance and custodial needs of the parish facilities and grounds.
The position includes, but is not limited to the following duties:
• Performs routine custodial duties which include but are not limited cleaning facilities, emptying trash, and refilling restroom supplies.
• Provides set up and take down of meeting rooms on campus.
• Keeps parish grounds well cleaned and maintained at all times.
• Performs repairs as directed by Maintenance Lead.
• Implements long term and preventative maintenance programs as directed by Maintenance Lead.
• Assists in maintaining security for all property and buildings.
• Unlocks and secures meeting rooms and buildings according to the calendar of events.
• Monitors parking lots and all grounds while on duty.
• Ensures no children are unsupervised on the property.
• Secures all doors and buildings before leaving for the night.
• Will be required to work Holidays that fall on regularly scheduled days of work.
• Will be required to help fill-in other shifts for illnesses and vacation of other employees.
• Needs to be a team oriented individual, with self-motivating skills to work alone.
• All other duties as assigned by Maintenance Lead
• The positions regular schedule workdays will be Friday evening, Saturday afternoon/evening, and Sunday afternoon.
Name and Title: Darrell Somers, Parish Administrator of Operations
How to submit resume: Mail, Drop-off at location, Email
Approved - Yes