Job Opportunity Details
Hiring Location: All Saints Catholic Parish - Parish
Address: 5231 Meadowcreek Drive, Dallas, TX 75248 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Flexible Hours Covering Weekdays and Weekends
Weekends/OT Required: Often
Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: Preferred
All Saints Catholic Church (ASCC) is looking for a creative individual who will support the Director of Communications in their mission to deliver parish-wide communications. The ideal candidate is self-starter, innovative, and able to perform key tasks independently in a timely manner. This person should enjoy working in a team environment and is excited to join a growing Catholic community with a vibrant culture and innovative community. This role requires a firm understanding and practice of our church’s vision and values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
• Assists in the content creation and editing of parish-wide publications including the Bulletin, Social Media, Website, Newsletter and Digital Displays.
• Assists with ministry requests that pertain to communications and promotions of events.
• Collaborate with Clergy, Staff, and Ministry Leaders to create compelling content and marketing plans.
• Supports safeguarding how the All Saints Catholic Church is portrayed in all communication including print, email, social media, web, etc.,
• Support to cultivate a consistent tone and style of communication across all media and ensuring all content is technically effective, grammatically correct, doctrinally accurate, and within the church’s vision and brand guidelines.
• Support video projects, including script writing, pre-production planning, video production, editing and distribution. This includes work on livestreaming of regularly scheduled events.
• Event coverage with Video and Photography. Coordinate with photography and videography volunteers to ensure enough quality photo/video at all key parish events (e.g., Fall Festival, Easter Vigil etc.)
• Communicate with ministries to ensure all content is being communicated accurately and effectively.
• Assists with coaching staff and ministry leaders in effective Parish communications.
• In collaboration with Communications Director, support the execution of the annual marketing communications plan and monthly messaging calendar.
• Support and execute communication activities around annual fundraising/stewardship and any future capital campaigns.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• A working knowledge of the Catholic Church & traditions with understanding of our All Saints Community & Parishioners.
• Experience with Videography, Photography and Livestreaming.
• Working experience with Adobe Suite, Canva or similar applications.
• Intermediate MS Office experience, including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word. Apple (iOS) platform experience is beneficial.
• Maintains a positive, upbeat, self-starting, solutions-centered, can-do attitude.
• Must be able to thrive with minimal supervision.
• Ability to manage time and prioritize accordingly.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with proven proficiency in copywriting.
• Must possess attention to detail and design, proven through portfolio work.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
• Ability to cover special events which often occur on evenings and weekends.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, or related field with comparative experience.
• Must have a current valid Texas Driver’s License.
• Must have updated Diocese of Dallas Safe Environment Certification.
Name and Title: Philip Muscat - Business Manager
How to submit resume: Mail, Drop-off at location, Email
Approved - Yes