Job Opportunity Details
Position Filled - Applications are no longer being accepted.
Hiring Location: Pastoral Center Department/ CCFC - Pastoral Center
Address: 901 S Madison Ave, Dallas, TX 75208 (Map)
Job Type: Part Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00AM to 12:00PM
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Associates Degree (Preferred)/ HS Diploma + 3+ yrs experience
Catholic Required: No
Bilingual Required: Preferred
This is a part-time position. The Administrative Assistant supports all the departments with different activities.
This is a friendly individual who genuinely enjoys help people and who can manage tasks from start to finish. This position requires some customer service experience and understands the importance of responding quickly to clients’ needs (internal and external). Provides support to Food Services, Guest Services, Director, Catering and Facilities.
Skills needed: Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Professional image.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Very people-oriented person.
• Must possess a positive, practical attitude with balanced initiative, be well organized and thorough in all tasks.
• Professional phone and business etiquette.
• Proficient in grammar and spelling in both English and Spanish and proven ability to successfully communicate in verbal and written form in both English and Spanish.
• Interpersonal communication skills and must enjoy interacting well with all visitors.
• Professional image while working in an office environment.
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Some knowledge of the Hospitality Industry or event planning
• Three or more years of experience as an Administrative Assistant or Receptionist.
• This job requires a person who is bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Must be available to work twenty hours per week and availability to work during weekends.
Approved - No