Job Opportunity Details
Position Filled - Applications are no longer being accepted.
Gift Processor and Reconciliation Specialist
Hiring Location: Pastoral Center- Development Office - Pastoral Center
Address: 3725 Blackburn St., Dallas, TX 75219 (Map)
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday
Weekends/OT Required: Occasionally
Education Required: Associates Degree (Preferred)/ HS Diploma + 2+ yrs experience
Catholic Required: Preferred
Bilingual Required: Preferred
General Summary of the Position
The position reports to the Manager, Bishop's Annual Appeal
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Gift Processor and Reconciliation Specialist assists donors of the Bishop’s Annual Appeal by handling donor inquiries. This position performs daily gift entry, researches and updates donor records in the donor database (Raisers Edge), maintains donor pledge card files and monthly gift reconciliation files.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Position
• Maintains relationships with all Bishop’s Appeal donors.
• Accurately performs data entry and gift processing for pledges, pledge payments, and cash gifts from online payment processor.
• Reconciles daily gift entries with daily bank deposit summary report.
• Updates donor record information (i.e. change of address, email, phone number).
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience working in a professional office environment.
• Readily adapts to change.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to adhere to department processes and procedures.
• Ability to organize work and complete tasks on time.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Knowledge of donor database software, Raiser’s Edge, preferred.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Ability to learn new software programs as needed.
• Ability to analyze and/or reconcile donor accounts.
• Must maintain a professional demeanor when working with donors and possess good interpersonal skills.
• Maintain a positive attitude.
• Ability to work in a ‘team’ environment as well as working independently.
• Must establish and maintain good rapport and working relationships with co-workers and Pastoral Center colleagues.
Education and Experience:
• Associate’s degree, preferred.
• Experience in the use of computers and related office software.
• Raiser’s Edge database software experience, preferred.
• Must be available to work 9 AM to 5 PM, five days a week, with occasional overtime.
• Practicing Catholic in good standing, preferred.
• Bilingual – English/Spanish, highly preferred.
Physical Requirements Specific to the Job:
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position. The duties and responsibilities of the position may be changed at the sole discretion of the Diocese of Dallas – Pastoral Center.
The Diocese of Dallas – Pastoral Center reserves the right to modify this job description without notice to the employee. This job description is not a contract and does not alter the employee’s at-will employment status.
Approved - No